Four Kinds of ceremonies to chose from:
- Full ceremony - personalised
- Mini Home Affairs
- Wedding/Marriage legalities on the day ( someone else does the ceremony)
- Registration only
***Travel to your venue ,or for a mini wedding you can have at your home , venue or the SHCSA premises.
A wedding is the beginning of a marriage. A special , memorable day can be drawn on with uncontrollable smiles. Together let’s make your day extra special.
Wedding Service Includes :
- A variety of ceremonies
- Travel to the venue of your choice
- Verify documents before the Wedding
- Conducting a full Wedding ceremony
- Complete and sign the Register
- Issue a South African Abridged Civil Union Registration (Civil Marriage) Certificate on the day of your Wedding
- Register your civil marriage personally at Home Affairs under My Marriage officer designation number.
”Home Affairs Alternative” Mini Wedding Special - by appointment only
For the couple who want a quick, inexpensive Wedding without guests or ceremony, but don't want the indignity of being married at Home Affairs.
Wednesday and Friday . 1pm – 3 pm.
Available on the SHCSA premises ( see pictures below) , or at your premises. Subject to weather, in the garden. MAXIMUM of 6 guests, two of which should act as legal witnesses – strictly by prior arrangement. Casual, relaxed, short but meaningful ceremony. Just the basics. The entire process takes no more than 30 minutes. A minimum to two days notice is required when booking.
-Bring your own drinks to toast while the couple sign the legal documents . Cooler and glasses provided.
- Add your slight touches of colour to the basic setup if you like to make it personal .
turn page for more ceremonies..